Founder, est. 2017
Why set up a business to train student leaders?
“I was the President of the Civil & Environmental Engineering Society at UNSW in 2013.
After going into a graduate role in engineering, I realised that it was not aligned with my values or passions. I loved working 1-1 with people, creating communities & bringing events & experiences to life.
I took 2-years off to travel & reflect. When I returned to Australia I worked as the Graduate Recruitment Manager for a Not-For-Profit for 18-months. I engaged with clubs across Victoria but realised almost all had the same challenges I faced as a club-leader, a lack of training, prior experience & annual turnover, resulting in less than optimal results.
I decided to do something about it.
I interviewed hundreds of club leaders across Australia & identified their common problems.
With a lot of support, mentoring & guidance, Campus Consultancy was created to deliver the highest quality professional development to student leaders at universities across Australia.”
Connect with Josh on LinkedIn:
Student Leadership & Customer #1
- 2013 President of Civil & Environmental Engineering Society, UNSW
Student Club Engagement & Facilitation
- 18-months as the VIC Recruitment Manager, Teach For Australia
- Delivered over 100 hours of Professional Development sessions in 2017 before founding Campus Consultancy
- Partnered with over 50 new clubs, societies, colleges and independent programs
Event & Program Management
- Civil Engineer with experience across Leighton Contractors, Baulderstone and Lendlease
Partnerships & Sponsorship
- Current Partnerships Executive, TEDxMelbourne
- Speaker at TEDxUniMelbourne Education Salon
- Leader for Oaktree fundraising team raising $11,000+ , equivalent of 216 scholarships for Cambodia
Favorite Quote: "If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." - Isaac Newton
Most Gifted Books: Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell + 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey